‘How I met my girlfriend in Dubai,’ Fuji star reveals


Fuji star, Wasiu Alabi Pasuma has not only revealed that he is currently in a romantic relationship but has also revealed how he met the love of his life.
Read: 'I love wristwatches and women' Fuji singer confesses
Though the Ogede Ti Pon singer isn’t planning to tie the knot this year, he revealed in a chat with The Punch, that his girlfriend is a humble lady from a good home.
In his words, ‘I am in a relationship right now but we have not tied the knot. I am in a very serious relationship and I have found love. I met my girlfriend in a mall in Dubai. She was with a friend who knew me and greeted me, so she followed suit.

‘She did not really know who I was then but her friend was a huge fan. Because she did not know who Pasuma was, I was curious to know more about her. God has already blessed our union and I pray that people would also give us their blessings and not destroy it.
‘I am not planning marriage this year, all I am concerned about is my career. When my career has the stability that I want, then I would get married to her,' he said.


'Anybody that wants to marry a musician has to be a part of the musician’s career. The person has to understand the business. On my part, I think my woman knows and understands my job. I also take time to explain to her the intricacies of the job. She comes from a good home and she is very humble,’ he divulged.
Share on Google Plus

0 comments :

Post a Comment