Khloé Kardashian shuts down 'troll haters' by posting unretouched image from Complex spread


Khloé Kardashian wasted no time providing unretouched proof of her gym-toned 5ft10in figure as soon as her Complex cover story was published.
'This one is for all the troll haters out there that cannot seem to give me an ounce of credit for my daily workouts!' the 31-year-old reality star captioned a side-by-side comparison.

'The image on the left is an unretouched photo from the actual camera on the day of the shoot. The image on the right is the retouched photo. Yes skin is smooth and shadows are removed but I still think I look good on the left image. Flaws and all.'

The Keeping Up with the Kardashians star also admitted she was 'seriously obsessed' with the sporty spread shot by Steven Gomillion for the mag's August/September edition. Khloé - rocking sexy athletic wear selected by stylist Monica Rosehad - had her make-up done by Mary Phillips and her wet-look locks done by César DeLeön Ramirêz. Just seven minutes after addressing her haters, Kardashian tweeted her supporters: 'How sweet are you guys! I love you guys and I see all the positivity and love! I'm so blessed.' Turns out the half-Armenian stunner's older sister Kim served as 'creative director' for the steamy pictorial, calling it 'her sexiest shoot yet.'
Share on Google Plus

0 comments :

Post a Comment