109-year-old Woman Reveals the Secret to Her Long Life…I Bet You Can’t Do It


A woman aged 109-years has revealed the shocking secret of her longevity which many people will never dare to do ever.
A woman who turned 109 has revealed the secret to her long life. The secret is nothing fun. The woman identified as Nellie Wright, who has never had a husband or even a boyfriend , explained: "I've stayed away from men all my life - full stop."

"That's my secret, no men. And living off jelly babies - I eat a packet a day."

Originally from Leeds, West Yorks, Miss Wright also lived in Lancashire for 51 years and worked for her father who owned a bespoke clothing business.

The aged woman who just celebrated her incredible milestone with a champagne party with friends and fellow residents at her care home recently has lived without a man all her life.

Miss Wright added: "I think it's marvellous that I've been able to live this long.

"I had a wonderful party and I've had a wonderful life."

Remarking on the milestone achievement, Care manager Tracy Wood, described Miss Wright, from Scarborough, North Yorks, as "quite particular".

Ms Wood said: "She had a party on Sunday, April 17 which was her actual birthday - we had champagne and the Mayor came to visit. She just had a really good day."

Miss Wright has also attributed her longevity to health and fitness and enjoying going on walking holidays.
Share on Google Plus

0 comments :

Post a Comment